DAY 6: SINGLE AND HAPPY


I woke up vibing to Tiwa Savage's Somebody son. I was singing the song religiously and doing some moves in the bathroom while brushing my teeth. Little did I know that today's topic is single and happy.

Coincidentally, today is Saturday: another glorious day for owanmbe. But as usual, I'm curled up in my favorite corner of the house, romancing my phone. 

Hmmm single?

It is so obvious everyone will rush to read this post just to know Mobola's status. Na una dey kukuma rush me.

Wait fess! DJ play me All the single ladies 😹

Oh yes, daughter of Zion is single. Infact I subscribed to the premium package. I am of the believe that a human female is single until someone's son put a wedding band on her fingers and exchange marital vows. Since I have not done that, mo single pa

Am I happy?

Obviously! Na single I single, I no kill person. There is this freedom that comes with being single. No one is watching you. No one is taming you, especially for people like me that loves to display. That aside, being single enables one to think and act at one's own pace. 

Also, singlehood should be an avenue to explore and do exploits. It is not a disease! Wallowing in self-pity is dangerous. The right person will come at the appointed time.

Let me go and continue dancing to my song somebody's son go find me one day...💃

Till tomorrow,

Mobola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

REASONS I WAS NOT SO THRILLED ABOUT THIS YEAR'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION