Day 2: THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

Photo credit: Happy SYFY

Tasha Cobbs' Happy came to mind immediately I picked my pen to write. It says:

You make me happy

You make me whole

You took the pain away 

I'm so in love with you


A lot of things make me happy but I'll mention just a few. I can't put all my cards on the table. At the top of the list is writing. There is this indescribable happiness within me when I write. For me, writing goes beyond putting pen to paper; it is therapeutic. 

On days when I am sad, I don't use my notepad to write rather I pick up a notebook and pen and write while my tears flow freely on the note. The feeling after that is unexplainable.

Whispers I write and upload more on my status when I not in the right head space. 

Undoubtedly, there are days writing does not work. On such days, the gift of men makes me happy. As a hard guy, I was once of the believe that I could bear my burden alone until I found out how beautiful it is to open up to someone.

Having someone to open up to without fear of being judged, someone with which I can talk to about stupid things that makes me upset, someone that can distinguish when I am masking my tears with a smile. This makes me happy.

Another GREAT thing that makes me happy is FOOD! Good one at that! My food bank is limited but for the ones I can eat, I eat them judiciously. Being around family makes me happy too. The joy of waking up to see everyone in good health.

On a spiritual level, hymns make me happy. The charged environment, the intimate feeling of God smiling whilst it is ongoing...

What makes you happy?

Till tomorrow,

Mobola.







Comments

  1. For me, money and food and beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for boo boo.💜

    We should go for that Amala thingy soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES