MEET THE CREATIVES: PIPER

Picture credit: Shutterstock

A lot of times I wonder how the group managed to accommodate everyone. It is still a mystery because when it comes to the different available human attributes, CWG has it all -hoes, prayer warriors, fighters, ghosts, peacemakers, serious and unserious ones.

Master Piper falls into the category of the serious ones. He seldom talks nor drops his write-ups on the group but when he eventually does, they are always fire. You can feel the seriousness in his pieces.

You can easily refer to him as the agba in the market that won't allow a child go astray.

He did not stop in his mission to oppress small girl like me. I could remember a time he dropped his profile and professional picture on the group. At that point, I had to ask Angel Michael what I was doing on earth gangan because...

I had to pray to God to help me be serious with my life. Tori gbogbo oppression yen ko necesstri.

When I finally saw Piper at one of our hangouts, he was and still is the definition of cool, calm and collected. Moderately thick voice, broad shoulders, well built arms, innocently wicked smile...

Wait fess, we're deviating already. We can't loose focus at this point.

Daughter of Zion had to steal glances at him when he anchored the karaoke. But never was I to be caught unguarded. 

Ehn ehn, how can I forget? One of his core strength is logically presenting his argument while adding some humor. In a layman's language, he'd abuse you with facts and make it look less offensive. By the time you get a hang of it that you've just been abused, he's disappeared or he's there smiling (that innocent and wicked kind).

His flaws? I'm coming. I can't allow someone to throw me away with a single fling of hand. It's not like I'm afraid o. What's his flaws that I can't say but my mummy is calling me and it's not good to be a disobedient child.

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. Did I just read this? You didn't do that mama 😬

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man like Piper 🀲🏽

    Fitness coach
    Father of many nations
    Scriptwriter extraordinaire
    Na-dem-dey-rush-us LTD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This oriki is one in town. Limited edition

      Delete
    2. I tire before o, but as I see this thing, ginger don enter my body back... oshey baba mi

      Delete
  3. Cool calm collected, you no lie Mobola. He is one of the few people I can't bully.

    Piper please do giveaway o. All this money you're collecting. I'm very humble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Atleast I've seen someone that I'd send to you when you bully me

      Delete
    2. I say make I keep the money so you go fit help me design badass house

      Delete
  4. why is no one mentioning the fact that he's rude and a bully? 😭

    na only me dey suffer from piper's hands! this isn't accurate enough. πŸ˜“πŸ’”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piper is dictating the tune of your write up 🀣🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na only me she no talk anything bad about na πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  6. No be only you, Ayor! Piper bullies me too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but his bully ends up with a nice twist. So...πŸ˜‚ Piper do giveawayyyyy or throw party!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES