MEET THE CREATIVES: OLANIYI

Picture credit: Pixabay


Who would have thought that the next human I was going to meet on the group was an old man who had eyes for details and would never let anything pass his eagle eyes? He would notice something as simple as a full stop.

His name is Ola. Both his first and last name starts with Ola, so very few members can differentiate between both. As a matter of fact, people are used to calling him his last name. I hope his dad doesn't break our head when we meet.

Ola shares one similarity with Ayusco: amebo. In the past, amebo used to be an attribute for girls but these two humans took it to the next level. I really don't know why both of them didn't open a fan page like instablog. I describe them as worldwide web.

His write-ups were mesmerizing, with a touch of lovey-dovey and I was always looking forward to them. He had one series going on then which I really loved and daughter of Zion decided to take this love beyond by shooting her shot. 

Entering into his DM was like entering into a lion's den - he was a world-class "hoe" who wouldn't let anything beautiful pass him. Well, I'm glad I did because that was the beginning of our friendship.

Olaniyi was/is a good editor. Back then I do wonder how somebody's son will sit down, read through all the pieces sent to the group and create a long note of constructive criticism. His criticism were usually longer than the said piece.

It is safe to say he stirred my passion for editing and proofreading. 

How can I forget how this human made me get in trouble with my choir mistress? We had decided to meet in school that fateful day. After what seemed like an eternity of gisting, he saw me to the bus stop.

Now, one thing to note about this human is he's always freaked about his height. Ola is neither tall nor short. His height could be described as semi short but he wouldn't let us hear word. Dear Ola, we're in the same category of short. Just that your short is taller than mine😌

At the bus stop, this human pulled me in for a hug with no prior knowledge that my choir mistress was in the bus beside us. We parted ways but as I entered the bus, I heard someone making a sound to call my attention, "hmmm, sister Bola well done o"

Jeez! Sisterhood in the mud🀣

For weeks to come, she didn't stop teasing me in church about the scenario.

Till date, Ola is still a human hoe. Hopefully, you can preach to him to receive Jesus Christ... 

Till I write again,

Mobola

Comments

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    What is this mudding laaro kutu πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not me. It's all lies, except the editing part sha.πŸ˜‚

    Dear reader,
    I'm innocent of all allegations.

    I know not what she speaks of.

    Oh by the way, I'm taller than Mobola by far.🌚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't you heard? A strong denial means you're guilty πŸ˜‰

      Delete
  3. how am i still being mentioned with olaniyi the hoe? πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not even a hoe. Stand up for me naw baby boy. Defend me 😩

      Delete
  4. 🀣🀣🀣
    What a title. Ola the hoe, this I know now. Haven't really seen any of your write ups. But the little I have seen sha, they make sense. Plus, your criticism on your status about issues that catch your fancy are always direct and witty.
    But then who writes a criticism that's lengthy than what is actually being criticized 😯🀷🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they are in-depth πŸ’€

      Thank you for the complimentsπŸ™‡πŸΎ‍♂️

      Delete
    2. Ola will write two pages of essay for a five line poem

      Delete
    3. But this is not true, Mobola. Haba.

      I look at the use of words, grammar, tenses, punctuations and the likes.

      What makes the criticism long isn't really the corrections sef. It's that I go the extra mile to give examples of how it can be better written.

      Delete
  5. Lol. No doubt, he critiques works. I love how detailed it can be, however. Though, we didn't really vibe in the group, but he was, of course, an admirable fish. Definitely, he was a hoe, but I don't know about now. πŸ˜‚ Well done, fish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwn... Thank you. You should reach out btw - male or female.

      Meanwhile, how did you know I was a hoe when we didn't vibe?🌚 All these humans en.

      Delete
    2. He was and still a hoe.

      Dear Ola, your reputation can't be hidden and you know it

      Delete
  6. Ola is semi short πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waka.

      I'm 5"10 (5"11 with a boot). If you are shorter than that, you are short. If you are taller than that, you are a pole.

      Delete
    2. Findings still shows that you are semi short. Rest in Jesus name

      Delete
  7. Sisterhood in the muuuuuuuud. Ọmọ ọmọ. Γ‰ loud. I'm do loving these series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoe hoe hoely shit... Na olaniyi be that... I'm glad you're spot on with this. Dear readers .. Mobola don finial catch the Hoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sense and good eye for details

      Delete
    2. I have no words for you o, Dexter.🚢🏾‍♂️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES