MEET THE CREATIVES: EXCEL

Picture credit: Depositphotos

Have you met a screeching human bird? If not, I'm here to introduce you to one - Excel.

The very first thing that fascinated me about him was his group name: Garrijebu. Another was his profile picture. He was in love with this Snapchat flower filter so I resulted to calling him ugwu. I still have issues when it comes to his pen name. I don't know if it's Akeelah or the other way around. I know this infuriates him alotπŸ˜‚

He holds a PhD when it comes to being weird. No doubt about that.

Excel and I didn't start on a very good note because of his screeching sound; it was always annoying. Imagine waking up to a VN where someone is just screeching: nothing tangible.

However, this human bird has one good attribute which is replying to every messages by midnight. 

I don't know the agreement he has with midnight but he would always reply every messages even if there are thousands of them. He was also an editor but not as detailed as Ola. Excel was brutal when it comes to editing.

One of the main reasons I decided to go fully into editing - to counter this human bird.

Excel was/is still a fun human to be around, although he's graduated from being an editor to a more lucrative job: meme lord.

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. "... imagine waking up to a VN where someone is screeching, nothing tangible."


    EiΓ­Γ­iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the meme lord and ugwu title for me! but why is excel not here as amebo? 🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The characteristics is not pronounced in him like yours

      Delete
  3. Chile... I don't like vikky. I used to hit vocal notes sha, not screeching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious like damn hilarious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Screeching bird������

      Omooooo ... Excel na MVP wey I dey always bully o. Leave our meme generator alone

      Delete
    2. Atleast his memes save us from depression

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES