MEET THE CREATIVES: DHARMEY

Picture credit: we heart it


When I mentioned having the unserious ones among the team, I wasn't lying. There's this particular human who seems so unbothered about anything. Tell him there's fire on his head, he'd laugh and tell you to calm down. I don't know if this is a sort of defense mechanism but one thing is sure, he doesn't seem bothered by anything ever since I knew him.

All hail the unbothered king of cruise - Dharmey.

Dharmey, as he's fondly called, is so annoying. You really don't pray to meet him when you're off to do something serious. He'd laugh your destiny down. Sometimes, I wonder if he's human at all.

Apart from laughing at everything, Dharmey has other ways of annoying people. Yeah, he's a lover of movies. With this, he's so skilled at changing topics.

We all can be having a nice time chatting about random things and he'd pop out of nowhere with his famous question "have you guys watched..." and right there, he'd steal the spotlight.

As annoying as he could be, I admire him. It takes a whole lot of strength not to be bothered about the things of this world.

I'm very sure he'd come under this post and laugh as usual. May the gods be with you, Dharmey. 

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. This woman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werey ni Dami, and I love that man like that.

    I'm wondering what he'll look like without his afro. I'm coming let me go look for my shaving powder, me and that his afro have a date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's Samson without his hair? You want to expose his weakness niyen

      Delete
    2. worry about your own afro, sir. 🀣

      Delete
  3. dharmey is easily everyone's favorite. right next to me sha. i own everyone's hearts.πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘ˆπŸ½

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES