MEET THE CREATIVES: DEXTER

Picture credit: dreamstime.com

What is CWG without a sprinkle of vawulence? One minute, everyone is smiling and laughing at each other's jokes. The other minute, everywhere have scattered. It leaves one wondering what went wrong at the space of a minute. Like who switched the plug?

Infact there was a FC specially dedicated to that and it was headed by uncle Dexter.

Dexter has one of the sweetest smile but don't be deceived: agbero ni bobo yen. He learnt the art of vawulence from the grandmaster of vawulence himself. Small play and this guy is already breaking bottle via stickers. 

Eskiss mi sir, what did we carry, what did we throw? 

Another thing Dexter does is supplying stickers to both parties involved in the disagreement, urging them on and serving as a referee.

But do I blame him? Not at all. We all love drama. It was like an icing at the top of our day's cake.

Dexter, till date, is still proudly repping the vawulence geng. I'm very sure you'll see him in action in the comment section.

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. He has become gentle now sha. Man's now married and all that. He has 4 kids already sef.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not gentle o...I'm just on forced vacation. I will be back to my towering terrorist self. And you won't be safe from me!

      Delete
    2. Dexter! Gentle? That's in the next world

      Delete
  2. Hehehe... I was going to bring forth the tools of my trade, but I see you're propagating my ministry, So till another day.

    What's life without a sprinkle of vawulence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dexter na devil! again, another bully! this, excel and i can relate to. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've always been his victim and it's sweet to see

      Delete
    2. Every one bullies Ayusco 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
    3. This is the truth.

      Everyone bullies Ayo😂😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES