MEET THE CREATIVES: ADEBAYO

 

Picture credit: Yoruba101 Ikinni

Asake mi, eleyinju ege

The only ododo in my garden

Ileke idi re dami lorun...

I'm very sure you're in love with those lines. Well, that's exactly how I fell in love with Adebayo's writing. His writings are infused with indigenous language. He is indeed a psalmist just like his pen name HrmPsalmist.

His poems create a romantic aura that can melt the hardest of hearts. It's perfect for a proposal, that is, for someone who loves to go the ibile way.

Adebayo will make you fall in love with Yoruba over and over again just like Brymo's album playing in the background while I'm writing this. Collaborating with him is sweet but I'm no match with his deep knowledge in the language. Ade too sabi Yoruba proverbs abeg.

Well, in every gathering of human hoes, there should be a preacher. Ade is a typical example of a child of God: not failing to remind Ayusco and his cohorts about the kingdom of God.

But every human must have his/her own flaw and Ade isn't left out. His mouth is sharper than two-edged swords. Kai! Askalabasatarsss Ade can abuse ehn. He'd abuse you and support it with bible verse. He should have been born in Ibadan.

Till I write again,

Mobola.









Comments

  1. No 1. The image is niceeeee. The beards and moustache are the same as mine.

    No 2. I love you too.

    No 3. I insult people πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, you don't have beards or moustache. Please stop embarrassing yourself Sir. We understand it's not made for everyone.🌚

      Delete
    2. I love that you're owning your attribute with your chest unlike some people 🀣

      Delete
  2. my name don suffer for your mouth, bola! 🀣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got no option bro since you've turned blind eyes to the shots I've been shooting.

      Delete
  3. and as for hrm, please rest. what beards can you grow? πŸ˜‚

    tryna deceive the populace with a wrong image of you? yahoo nΓ¬yαΊΉn oh. πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shey that tiny tufts of hair on your face that's deceiving you abi

      Delete
    2. You people should rest in Jesus' name

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES