THE VAL MESSENGER 5



Hi! I guess I need to reintroduce myself because it's been a long time and this place is dusty and filled with cobwebs. I know my shakara is much but I didn't mean to put you all on a long term suspense like this. Ema binu!

For the records, I am Mobola, your favourite valentine delivery girl and I'm here to tell my delivery tales.

Package one delivery adventure was sweet so I thought package will be like that but I was wrong...

Package two was not wrapped in a bag like the first one inorder to avoid suspicion. Remember, I told you we've been planning this for so long? So you can't expect us to use same packaging techniques for both packages. O wa technically wrong nau!

This time around, my package was carefully wrapped and placed in a bucket with heaps of clothes serving as a cover. You guessed right! I was to disguise as if I'm going for my normal Friday laundry.

Sense no dey finish! Na boarding school we dey and na student we be (winks).

After all the paparazzi, I set out to deliver my package not without a note of warning from the sender: don't let anybody see what you've got!

Mobola, felt insulted. This wasn't my first delivery. She should atleast respect my expertise. Nevertheless, we move! With my footwagen of course.

The journey to the promised land was smooth until I encountered the Egyptians. These Egyptians didn't even bother to cross the red sea but rather, they sat at the city's border. Gobe!

I greeted them but received no response not until I made move to pass. This was to be expected. Everyone feared and dreaded the seniors in blue house because they were inhumane; melting out punishment like their ancestors owned the school. Plus they were so good in prying into people's privacies. 

All these senior pangolo and their yeye seniority.

"Where are you going to? What's in that bucket? Who sent you?" These were the questions that came out within nanoseconds. I didn't even know which one to answer so I stood there perplexed. But come what may, I was not willing to divulge any information.

I was told to kneel down. The only condition for my release will be to divulge information about the sender which I was not ready to. One of them was about to remove the heap of clothes when my sender showed up; not physically but through writing. She was in SS3 and they were in SS2. You know what that means...

Senior pass senior o! Power pass power!

I stood up gallantly like the children of Isrealite when they saw Pharoah and his chariots sink into the red sea. My shoulder pad doubled. 

Meanwhile, I noticed a classmate monitoring my journey all through. This must be one of the principal's CID. I have entered one chance. My name have entered book. Lagos, here I come! Ah, my mummy. 

Only God knows how I survived that weekend. I was seriously anticipating Monday assembly to receive the worst news of my life.

Monday came...

Did Mobola get into trouble or not? Find out in the next episode.

Till I find a Val, I remain,

Mobola.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES