THE VAL MESSENGER (Cont'd)



Hi! I am Mobola, your favourite valentine delivery girl and I am here to tell my success story as a deliverer.

Valentine's day celebration was always hitch free until this particular year. The principal had banned all forms of celebration and gift sharing because people were abusing the privilege and anyone caught, would be made to face the disciplinary committee; in worst cases, the defaulter will earn a two weeks suspension. 

The interesting thing is one wouldn't even know who and who were appointed to write names. You know boarding school and junior CIDs whose delight is writing names of defaulter and submitting to the authority. 

I hope these set of people are currently working with the Nigeria Police Force. Lol

This announcement was made on the assembly ground four days before Valentine.  Four days o, ojo merin!

Ah! Gbese re!

When people had already ordered goods from Dubia. The news came as a shock to mostly senior students. The school was as silent as a graveyard that day as people kept thinking of ways to carry-out their deliveries to their lovers.

I was happy because I was neither sending out gifts nor receiving one. Did you just say I am stingy? Please, soro s'oke let me hear you o. Ehn ehn

Don't blame me biko. How much was my mother giving me as pocket money that I'll na be doing father Christmas?

Is hunger that'll waya my head

Little did I know...

Kai! See how you concentrate. You too like story! Wait fess! Gimme val and I'd continue the story.

Till I find my val, I remain,

Mobola.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES