THE VAL MESSENGER 4



Hi! I am Mobola, your favourite valentine delivery girl. The journey to my destination was not for the weak at all. Thank God for God!

I was originally a purple house member but I stayed more in pink house, making me the perfect person to deliver the package since my receiver, abi what do you people call them, is in my original hostel. Hence, I can easily disguise as someone going to rest or arrange my corner. Corner in a boarding school is the bedspace apportioned to each student.

So yeah, I began my journey. The journey from pink house to purple house is two minutes walking distance as the hostel were beside each other. However, I spent what seemed like an eternity before gaining entrance.

I recited all the prayers my mum taught me since childhood and even topped it with my general overseer's prayer point. The sender already put a stern note of warning "don't mention my name if you're caught."

Which kain thing be dis na! Is it me that have lover ni! Why are you so mean na? Abi what is all this? Is book my mummy said I should come and read o. Ehn ehn!

I was left in a dilemma.

Oba ran ni n'ise. Odo oba kun. Ise oba ose ma je. Odo oba ose ro lu. (Errrrm I really want to translate this but my village translator is currently on leave. Do bear with me).

I tried my best to walk to my destination naturally without any form of suspicion. I even smiled and waved to people on my way. At last! I got to the hostel only for my hostel prefect to hijack me by the door. I nearly had a heart attack.

Lady yi, ma pami na! Is it you my village people sent ni. Wo, you have failed o

A typical Friday in a boarding school spelt work because of inspection. More reason I always run away from my hostel but my charm did not work that day. Amidst preying eyes, I took permission and dropped my package on my recipient's bed successfully.

Their father! Mission one accomplished!

I was satisfied with my accomplishment and I strolled majestically to the factory or better put, store house (pink hostel). You needed to see the satisfactory smile on the sender's face. 

So yeah I set out to deliver package two but this didn't come without difficulty.

Wait fess. Someone should pass me a hanky🤧. By the way, have you found me a Val? 

Till I find a Val, I remain,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. Lol. Lovely. About the Val, you know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting on... Low budget Jumia😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Oyinnnnnn

      A whole spec like me, low budget Jumia. There's God o

      Delete
  3. My dear, no val for you jare... we sef never see, how we wan take find for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is not going to end in premium tears. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anty Mobola will not kill me😂

    Lemme find a val for you o jare...

    ReplyDelete
  6. With my full chest, lemme be your val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Just buy me chicken; a big, fat, well garnished chicken.

      By the way, I've daddy zoned you

      Delete
  8. Ọmọ! Please tell me you got something out of all this? 😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a package for you to deliver. .. Lol.

    Why do you prefer to write here, why not medium? . Just asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your favourite delivery girl is at your service.

      Someone once told me about medium last year but I had phone issue then. However, I'd check it out.

      But the truth is this place is home to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES