CAMP TALES (Episode 1)



Every graduate in Nigeria have an obligation to obey the clarion call compulsorily and I was not exempted. However, I chose to disobey the first calling of the clarion call. Not because I was special but because of certain things beyond my control.

I am Mobola and I am here to tell my camp tales.

It was not easy making such decisions. In fact, I would term it as one of the strongest decisions I made because the aftermath needed a strong mind to stand tall with it. Well, my decision came with opposition but I was not moved. I remember someone backbiting that I never finished school. Would I blame her? Not really. Let's focus all blame on my pro chancellor who decided to flex muscle. That's by the way.

The second letter came and this time, there was no hidden place. I decided to leave the city of excellence to my camp station after a lot of preparation and consideration. Just like the popular saying "we move".

The journey to camp was not an easy one. At first, it was fun but it became tiring when the journey would not end. Fellow pcms like me crafted an anthem. I'm sure you would love to see it. It goes thus:

"Driver, we never reach?"

At long last, we got to the camp and guess what happened right from the moment I entered through the gate. Civil defense man begin eye me, as per fine babe wey I be.

"Come here!" He ordered with a stern but loose voice underneath.

He checked my documents, asked that I open my bag for inspection, even though he inspected my human anatomy in disguise after which he released me with an instruction.

"See me after your registration"

Nawa for who wan serve im fatherland o.

Stay tuned for subsequent updates.

Do well to leave a comment.

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. ASSassin...you're just whetting our appetite...we can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wet appetite is necessary for enjoying a sumptuous meal.

      Delete
  2. Na wao. See him bawo. Anyways e just dey eye you. Beautiful one Vikki, I will love to read the next

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤣🤣🤣
    Oremi you have gan shake bumbum civil defense man.
    Waiting for the next episode ooo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really know why some people can't differentiate between work and pleasure.
    It's not a crime to admire a resplendent woman, but not at the expense of a job at hand! Although I have a personal question to ask you Mobola 🤗 till I read part 2. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one plague facing Nigeria. Most of the workers can't differentiate work from pleasure at all.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES