THE BEAUTIFUL LADY AND HER DAUGHTER


There is this beautiful lady everyone is after, both the rich and the poor. She is so beautiful with nice curves and enchanting smiles which makes it difficult for no one to ignore her presence. She has that much magic on people. However, she has a daughter everyone hates. 

That is impossible. Right?

She is called life and her daughter, challenges.

I guess you can relate now.

You might be wondering why my current posts are centered around this lady called life. There are one thousand and one happenings in the world right world right now and the least we can do is take a break to study this beautiful lady that has decided to disturb her lovers, people, by dishing out different cards.

I held a nylon this morning which contained some content and discovered it was not carefully knotted which posed some level of difficulty when I wanted to untie it.  

My impatient self dug my finger into the nylon and tore it apart thereby exposing the content and damaging the nylon in the process. In contrast, my mum loves to carefully untie a knotted element.

Either ways, the content is usually revealed but the container comes out differently. While one retains its shape, the other is partially, if not totally, damaged. I am quite sure you would pick the container that retained its shape if when asked which you prefer but the truth of the matter is that most of our containers come out damaged as a result of our impatience.

Life's knot comes in different stages: some are easy to untie while others take more time and requires a great deal of patience. Anything outside that leaves the container damaged.

Untie your knot with utmost care.

Till I write again,

Mobola.

Comments

  1. Hmmmmnnn 🤔
    Eleyi deep gan.
    It got me wondering about a whole lot of situations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES