SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES ARE VIRTUAL REPRESENTATION OF YOUR VALUE

It is actually so disheartening reading captions like "f*ck haters, if you're not feeding me..." on social media in this present age. I have written about this and I will keep hammering on it.

Social media has gone far beyond this. It is a form of portfolio that gives people, such as employers and prospective clients, a glimpse about your person. They really don't need to meet you physically before they form the basis of their perception about you; and in most cases it can either be good or bad, depending on the content and value you put up on your walls.

Gone are the days when a book is not judged by its cover. If you really still believe in this, then you need to upgrade. Nowadays, a book is judged by its cover. More reasons publishing companies pay close attention to book covers because it's part of the element that gives insight to what the said book entails.

 In all honesty, people are drawn to those with substance that can positively impact their lives rather than to those who has nothing to offer than mere visuals.

It is quite better uploading a picture without captions. This saves you from some sort of devaluing.

Do not get me wrong. This is not a hate speech but a call to action that you can do better so you won't be left out in this moving train.

Leave your haters alone (that is if they even exist). Focus on your growth. Aim to do better! Write better captions!

With all these, a hater can even decamp from the "hating company" to learning value from you.

Remember, your social media handles/platforms are virtual representation of the value you stand for. Have a productive week ahead!

I love feedbacks so I would like to hear your opinion about this. Do well by leaving a comment in the comment box.

I am Mobola and I write.

Comments

  1. Help me tell them oooo
    People with imaginary haters.
    They won't allow us to rest on social media

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is every possibility that they'd achieve a whole lot if the time wasted on imaginary haters is invested into something profitable. But they choose to go with the archaic ways

      Delete
  2. I just finished sipping my coffee with biscuits now I'm ready to comment.
    Here we go again Mobola firstly I want to commend you for this wonderful content I want to categorically state that you are one of the best writers God created.
    To this content I'm totally flabbergasted with the tenacity of some people who crawl around the walls of social media exhibiting a very catastrophic degree of youthful exuberance that is very annihilating to their prospective image or figure.
    Some go as far as having usernames that are lugubrious.
    My unequivocal stance for this loosed act is trying to lead a better life and not just creating another account for professional content and one for toxic content because it's just a matter of time before the thread holding the bridge would be burnt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usernames! Thanks for pointing that out. It is another important aspect to focus on too.

      Like you've rightly said, creating two accounts won't solve the problem as sooner or later, both would be connected through one means or the other.

      Thanks for the compliments and endearing words. They are very well appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Big facts... The internet never forgets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. It's really sad. Some don't know the power of social media

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they know but they are underestimating its power.

      Delete
  5. Lol. When I see statements like that that,I just smile because I know that only a person who fills his/her heart with hate believes that the person next to him or her is a hater. Very wrong mentality which is definitely as a result of poor thinking because the person you tag a hater doesn't even know what's going through your mind. O wrong na; life is not hard biko. Fill your hearts with positive thoughts in fact, send love and light to everyone you feel is hating on you. It's really peaceful and more healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely true. Out of the heart flows a lot of things.

      Delete
  6. The thing that's paining me is that even those that have haters will be fucking too

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh! Mobola you've said it all. A lot of people need to see this and learn from this. I wonder why on earth you'll post and caption 'Fuck haters'...lol
    It actually saddens my heart when i see I see this and whenever I get chance to talk to the person I try changing his/her perspective buh I'm such a bad writer and I find it difficult to express myself .
    Anyways, you've said It all and should i see anyone posting such and needs orientation,I'll kindly refer am here.
    More ink mobola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'll be so kind of you. Together, we can change the world in our own little way and encourage people to grow. Thank you dear

      Delete
  8. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this caption dey weak me anytime I see it. Like guy, no one is hating you. You just happen to have a lot of free time and you have no idea what to use it for. Period 👌 Open ya brain my friend, and leave haters wey no see you alone

    ReplyDelete
  9. No truer words Mobola. Some of them have nothing to be hated for. Watapity!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES