THE MAGIC OF PERFUME

Perfume is the most intense form of memory ~Jean Paul

Sometimes back, I was of the opinion that gifting me perfumes and deodorant was a way of telling me "you have body odour, take care of yourself". . Pardon me for that archaic mentality. Happenings around me made me come to that conclusion. But now I know better.

Nevertheless, I have grown to love perfumes even more than I can imagine. The compliments I receive when I wear one always leave me blushing; even though blacks do not blush. Funny enough, I am also particular about my bottle of perfume as I am with the content contained in the bottle. I can spend minutes admiring the bottle alone.



Overtime, perfumes have been described as the "crowning glory" of one's dressing. Needless to say, your dressing is not complete without a perfume.



Also, one plain secret I would like to share is that beauty is not the only ingredients/criteria that attracts people to you. You become automatically more attractive when you smell good. Jean-Paul confirms it in his sayings:

The way people smell is more attractive than the way they look

However, this does not give you the guarantee to dress shabbily. Balance is required. You need to blend both in order to achieve a good result. A perfectly pressed clothes complemented with a nice perfume and wonderful shoes. OMG! You know what I mean. It would leave you dazzling all day.

Apart from being attractive and attracting the right audience, perfumes boost one's confidence and enhances one's mood. The good news is that you do not need to have an appointment before spraying a perfume. You can do that even when you are indoor.



(whispers) Perfume can also be sensual. When you are ready to go all lovey dovey with bae/boo, you can spice it up with a perfume.

Henceforward, try as much as possible to wear a nice perfume. Make smelling nice a priority. It has wonderful magical effects.

Do you love smelling nice too or have any perfume product recommendations? Kindly leave a comment in the comment section.

That would be all for now. Everyday is not for lengthy write-ups. 

Signing out,
Mobola

Comments

  1. I would highly recommend Jean Paul Gaultier collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First to comment!!!! Well apart from Mobola share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smelling great has effects that are beyond what words can express. It should be a lifestyle for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. I try to compliment people too.

      Delete
  4. I love smelling nice too, who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe people just pay less attention to it.

      Delete
  5. Ah crap, I'm not the first. Anyway, yeah. The first thing I notice asides physical attraction is scent. Your scent pulls me in and I've quite complimented strangers on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petty god. But you've not complimented me before o

      Delete
  6. I always steal my dad's perfume. Lol
    Mobola, I hope you are satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spice it up when going lovey dovey ...that's all I saw dear๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. New knowledge alert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spice is the new gold dear. We can't afford to miss out

      Delete
  8. Smell nice! It's necessary!!! But caution!!! Don't wear too much of perfumes so as not to choke others! Let's consider other people's health. ✌️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much of everything is bad. Moderacy is key.

      Delete
  9. Well,this is me, a die hard fan of nice smell and "freaking perfumist", if there is any word like that๐Ÿคง

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freaking perfumist! New vocabulary alert๐Ÿ’ƒ

      Delete
  10. Sometimes people even tend to remember you by your smell ๐Ÿฅฐ

    It was an enjoyable read๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfumes are really niceee. However there are some that are too strong which often nauseate me, lol. But generally, everyone loves to smell great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate too. The choice of perfume is a necessity too.

      Delete
  12. Perfumes are really niceee. However there are some that are too strong which often nauseate me, lol. But generally, everyone loves to smell great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a big fan of Arabian perfumes which are mostly oil perfumes I use MUSCAT it gives me a very unique feeling
    I didn't stumble upon muscat by myself it was a gift then I actually preferred only Bodman.
    What people sometimes fail to understand is not just the difference between a deodorant and a perfume and when or how to use them.
    The most critical challenge is mixing!
    Mixing is a story for another day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing is for geniuses.

      Your recommendations has been noted

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES