LOCKDOWN SAGA



 
Yippie! Guess who is back. 
It's been such a long break; not that long though. Did I run out of ink? Absolutely not. In fact I have been writing amazing love letters to my future husband and I have them carefully uploaded on drive to avoid loss of data. You just called me petty, right? Well, I am😎

Lately, I've got a lot of how is life treating you, how are you holding up in this lockdown, the situation of the country and all of that. I am quite sure most of my Whatsapp contacts know a little about that because I've been sharing everyday stories of my progression. Not to bore you, the total lockdown really affected me especially my mental health and this was the case of many of us if I am not mistaken.

However, the good thing about the whole lockdown saga was the ability to bond with my family. I really can't remember the last time everyone in the family had this close time together. A typical routine was waking up to meet the absence of everyone every morning but you can't quantify the joy within you when you wake up and every member of the family is smiling right back at you. The joy is unspeakable😁. The top of it is waking up to breakfast. Kai! Such haven. Please, don't call me a foodie. We all love momma's food, don't we?


Interestingly, I didn't just eat momma's food alone, I complimented her by adding some flesh making me look like someone who just got back from the fattening room. I am looking forward to giving it out if possible.

Oh no! I totally forgot to mention that Josh dragged my ass into picking up graphics designing from where I stopped and of a truth, I'm loving what I do.

Conclusively, there is positivity in every negativity if only we would look beyond and stop acting on the spur-of-the-moment.

How did your lockdown saga play out? I would really love to hear from you. Kindly leave a comment in the comment section.

With love,
Mobola

Comments

  1. Ode😂 She said she complimented Mumsi by adding flesh 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that what all parents want? That their hard work is evident in their children?

      Biko I did her a favour o

      Delete
  2. The lockdown has been a saga indeed. Not only has it somewhat made a pause in someone's life but I've also been able to manipulate the whole situation in some ways. Such as in fams time, God's time, and personal development time. This has been helping me hold up my sanity lol. I can't just wait for this whole covid drama to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good to hear you maximised all your time into doing something productive.

      I can't wait to resume back to normal life too.

      Thanks for reading and taking out time to comment!

      Delete
  3. Nice write up dear.......I just really hope my lockdown would just like yours but mine was totally diff.....it doesn't really affect my work, so when ever it time to work, I will be like why me, me of all people......going to work instead of enjoying the lockdown, and on the sencond hand the work was noting but fun all the way, it now looks like me going to work too play and even get paid while am playing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling of going to work while everyone is home enjoying themselves is somehow but I'm glad you found it interesting at the long run. Happiness is all we pray for and it's great you eventually got it.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. I love food! And yeah, I gotta thank my mum for feeding me during this lockdown. I'm getting finer by day.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chief Chef! President of Food Association! Thanks to mum for all she does.

      Eat less though. You need to reduce the hard earned handsomeness else school would do that.

      Delete
  5. Nice ...I love been around my families.... but seriously I am now tired...I hope for good ....I hope we resume BK to normal life....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lockdown has different effects. Some people are stuck in different cities due to border band or restrictions
    I know a friend who is in an unknown village how did he get there?
    He was traveling to Rivers then they couldn't get in the driver couldn't take them back as it was late
    Of course they all couldn't sleep in the bus
    He promised to take them the next day
    The next day he didn't show up
    It was a stranger he never knew took him in
    Up till today he is there!
    For me I cannot really say
    But I thank God for the journey thus far
    My mental health my emotions everything has been affected by the lockdown but we keep on pushing.
    I try giving back to the society despite the odds
    Depression is real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is something! A strange land is quite dangerous but thank God for God.

      Yeah, depression is real and I'm glad you're fine too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DETERMINE YOUR CIRCLE

FASHION GONE WRONG

THROWBACK MEMORIES